Center Aisle Console Test Stand
Designed to test the full center aisle console assembly before shipment for electrical and mechanical functionality. This test stand simulates typical signals seen by the console and can generate automated QA reports for the certification process.
- Automated testing of center aisle console fly-away parts
- PC-based system controls variable power supply, phase angle voltmeter, angle position indicator, programmable multimeter, ARINC-429 transmitter, and switching matrix
- Tests all functionality including syncros, LVDT, RVDT, pilot lights, pushbuttons, etc...
- Recipe based system allows new parts to be added and new tests adapted
- Logs and generates QA report of all tests